Turn-Key GC Systems
Set up for Residual Solvent Analysis in Flexible Packaging Materials.
- PerkinElmer Clarus 500, with 82 position Liquid Autosampler, 120 V.
- Single Capillary Split/Splitless Injector and Single FID
- Electronic control of all pressures and flows
- PerkinElmer TurboMatrix 110 Headspace Autosampler
- PerkinElmer TotalChrom Chromatography Data Package with Dell PC, and Laser Printer
- Turnkey Residual Solvent Application - Optimized to reporting results directly in Mg/Ream or Mg/Sq. Meter
- On-Site Operator Training
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Documentation
Turn-key Headspace GC Systems for the Analysis of Residual Solvents in Flexible Packaging Materials.
Turn-key systems give you fast and trouble-free installation and startup. You will get results right out of the box for your headspace GC test needs.